Q & A – Management Agreement


Question: I’m selling my restaurant to my 2 daughters that have been working there for the last 15 years. I need a managers agreement form to get us through until the liquor license transfer is approved. Anyone know a where I can find this would be very much appreciated.

Answer: A boiler plate agreement may not do the deed, but a truster business attorney could sit with the three of you and write something up in plain language that would protect you all for just a couple hundred bucks. I’m quite certain.


Leave a Comment:

Leave a Comment: